Outdoor Buddies Mobility Impaired Hunting Program
Deer Hunt Request
Outdoor Buddies has limited Deer hunting opportunities. To request a Deer hunt please complete and submit this form.
Eligibility Requirements & Conditions
1. To be considered eligible for any Outdoor Buddies hunts, you must first qualify and obtain a “COLORADO ADA ACCOMMODATION PERMIT”, issued by Colorado Parks and Wildlife (CPW), authorizing the hunter to shoot from a vehicle. It is also suggested that hunters be enrolled in CPW’s Mobility-Impaired Big Game Program; for questions and application form contact CPW at (303) 291-7380.
2. Participants in Outdoor Buddies sponsored big game hunts must be registered members of Outdoor Buddies. Registration must have been completed prior to being considered for a big game hunt.
3. Participants are expected to provide their own transportation to/from and during the hunt, unless other arrangements are made in advance, and pay personal expenses including required licenses. Outdoor Buddies will provide a location to hunt and an able-bodied helper/guide.
4. All Outdoor Buddies sponsored big game hunts are “No Smoking” activities.
If you have met the above eligibility requirements and conditions, you should continue reading and complete the request form.
The Outdoor Buddies Big Game Hunt Committee will review all requests received and work with hunt applicants to determine eligibility, plan, and schedule the hunts. NEW RULE – If you are selected for, and accept a hunt with Outdoor Buddies and then cancel, you will not be eligible to hunt with Outdoor Buddies the following year. Please note – we will review all cases and will not apply this rule to valid medical or health related issues.
Applicants may designate an area where he/she would prefer to hunt, however it may not be possible to schedule that location due to the limited number of opportunities at each hunt location. Shown below is a list of some of the locations where Outdoor Buddies will sponsor big game hunts in the upcoming seasons.
- Requests received by February 28th will have priority over those received after that date.
- Note: Please do not apply for a license for requested hunt until your hunt is confirmed.
- All Outdoor Buddies sponsored big game hunts are “No Smoking” activities.
Deer Hunt Online Request Form
Please Note – Hunt Requests received between 1/1/20 and 2/28/20 will give you the best chance of being selected for a hunt slot with Outdoor Buddies.