Outdoor Buddies Mobility-Disabled Hunting Program
Deer Hunt Request
Outdoor Buddies has limited Deer hunting opportunities. To request a Deer hunt please complete and submit this form.
Requirements & Conditions
- Participants in Outdoor Buddies sponsored big game hunts must be registered members of Outdoor Buddies. Registration must have been completed prior to being considered for a big game hunt.
- All Colorado hunters must possess a “WILDLIFE RECREATION ACCOMMODATION PERMIT”, issued by Colorado Parks and Wildlife (CPW), authorizing the hunter to shoot from a vehicle. It is also suggested that hunters be enrolled in CPW’s Mobility-Impaired Big Game Program; for questions and application form contact CPW at (303) 291-7380.
- Participants are expected to provide their own transportation to/from and during the hunt, unless other arrangements are made in advance, and pay personal expenses including required licenses. Outdoor Buddies will provide a location to hunt and an able-bodied helper/guide.
- All Outdoor Buddies sponsored big game hunts are “No Smoking” activities.
The Outdoor Buddies Big Game Hunt Committee will review all requests received and work with hunt applicants to determine eligibility, plan, and schedule the hunts. Please inform Larry Sanford at (970) 218-5356 if you have not been contacted by the Committee within thirty days after you have submitted a Big Game Hunt Request.
Deer Hunt Locations
Applicants may designate an area where he/she would prefer to hunt, however it may not be possible to schedule that location due to the limited number of opportunities at each hunt location. Shown below is a list of some of the locations where Outdoor Buddies will sponsor big game hunts in the upcoming seasons.
- Please do not apply for a license for requested hunt until your hunt is confirmed.
- Hunt requests received by February 28th will have priority over those received after that date.